- NRC – IRAP Funding for 2013 – BioMark will be funded generously by NRC with emphasis on developing prototypes for cancer screening kits using antibodies generated at UBC and IR Raman based technologies currently being developed at UVic.Both systems are targeted for use when the trials are completed at CancerCare Manitoba in 2013.
- Engage Grant approval with Dr. Farser Hof of UVic for further chemical method development related to specific material enrichment”. Engage grants are intended to foster the development of new research partnerships between academic researcher and a company.
- New Provisional Patents filed New Polyclonal antibodies generated at UBC; Raman IR systems designed at UVic
- Funding Approval by Going Global Innovation (GGI) component of the Global Commerce Support Program for joint R&D between National Health Association of China and BioMark Techonogies Inc. for the research and development of a novel non- invasive method to screen and detect cancer using urine. This is good news for the company especially as it targets the developing economies where cancer rates and diagnostic market is expanding rapidly.
- New grants applied – decisions to be announced by end of Qtr 1 2013.
Vancouver, British Columbia – (June 29th, 2021) – BioMark Diagnostics Inc. (“BioMark”) (CSE: BUX) (FSE: