The article presented on this page may contain forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or future financial performance. Any statements that are not statements of historical fact (including without limitation statements to the effect that the Company or its management “believes”, “expects”, “anticipates”, “plans”, and similar statements) should be considered forward looking statements. There are a number of important factors that could cause Biomark’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated by the forward looking statements. Biomark Diagnostics disclaims any obligation to update any forward looking statement.
At Biomark, we believe BUX is a Buy and Long-term hold strategy. Here’s ten reasons why:
- The company is pivoting from R&D into it’s Commercialization Phase
2 assays are being primed for commercialization.
- Liquid biopsy based proprietary technology platform that offers multiple applications in the cancer continuum of care, early detection, measuring response to treatment and monitoring for recurrence. They offer multiple revenue streams and plenty of opportunity to grow in adjacent markets related to hard to detect and treat cancers such as, lung, brain, pancreatic and ovarian cancers.
- Our recent lung cancer biomarker is amongst the highest reported sensitive and specific early-stage marker for NSCLC (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) – link to article or Cancers 2020, 12(3), 622; https://doi.org/10.3390/cancers12030622
- We are expanding our applications with new studies to assess or measure response to treatment faster than current modalities related to late-stage lung cancer and glioblastoma (GBM patients). This will facilitate clinicians to make faster decision to alter treatment.
- The global oncology diagnostic market is poised to grow again. The global oncology molecular diagnostics market declined from $5.58 billion in 2019 to $5.25 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.81%.The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities resulting in operational challenges. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively.
The market is then expected to recover and reach $7.41 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 12.13%. Visit the corporate presentation for more information)
The oncology molecular diagnostics market consists of sales of molecular diagnostic instruments, kits and reagents used for diagnosing cancers and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce molecular diagnostic equipment for diagnosing cancer. Molecular diagnostics are tests that diagnose genetic information, proteins or related molecules and provide health or disease information. This study is most usually performed on blood, saliva, or tumor tissue samples.
North America was the largest region in the oncology molecular diagnostics market in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. – source – Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Oncology Molecular Diagnostics Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change“
- 6. BioMark continues to be generously funded by Canadian Govt – Non-Dilutive sponsored research based on excellent research and clinical progress 2019-2020 – $750K for glioblastoma (GBM). Learn more about GBM market in the corporate presentation ….. 2020 -2021 – $4- 5 million is expected in total sponsored funding.
- We have “Top-Branded” clinical partners in US and Italy
- We are in active discussions with large tier labs, biopharma, medical device companies and technology instrument companies in USA and Japan
- We have set up a clinical lab in Quebec with the proprietary technology partners and strong leadership team who have oncology diagnostic lab-based test commercialization expertise.
- We have a strong and growing portfolio of patents related to a family of technologies.
And here are two more great reasons!
- We have an excellent team of clinicians, scientists, regulatory financial and business development advisors and partners
- We are strong with more than 60% insider ownership